10.02.2010

2010 Loveland Transformations Project: Video

I know, your probably tired of hearing about the transformer after I blogged on about it this summer. But I just now, finally, got around to the time lapsed video I wanted to put together. Head on over to Vimeo to watch it or watch the smaller version here. http://vimeo.com/15373142


2010 Loveland Transformations Project from Angela Canada Hopkins on Vimeo.
This year 20 artists were selected from a pool of about 65 submissions to "transform" those ugly green boxes around Loveland, CO. If they didn't stand out before, well, now they do with awesome murals. Mine was in the same vein as my fine art paintings: cancer cells. I painted one on either side of the box with tentacle like projections wrapping around the transformer/electrical box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails