10.31.2010

Website Update








I made some changes to the website over the weekend. Let me know your thoughts. www.CanadaHopkins.com

It is a website hosted through Artspan. Like other hosted sites, I do have to stay within their template options. But I've been really happy with them. Their tech support has been amazing because they are really fast about getting back to me or just fixing the problem. Even though I haven't chosen to do it (I'm using my website as more of a portfolio), they do have a shopping cart option. Plus they have a "Prints on Demand" feature where on-line shoppers can order prints straight from your website. I've used this company for about 3 years now. One of these days maybe I'll be able to afford one of those fancy-designed just for me websites, but for now, this works just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails