11.21.2009

The WOW factor.

I know, I know, I know.  You have to spend money to make money.  But it's really hard to spend it when I just don't have it.  In my visual world I think it is important to have a great logo and other marketing materials, especially because I used to market myself as a designer.  Sooo, I'm working on saving up to collaborate with other creative minds to brainstorm and create an official logo.  I also want to get together a really great portfolio to present to galleries when applying to have my art hung in their space.  I saw this video of a marketing package.  Most likely a designer applying to marketing firms.  But it inspired me to put this kind of effort into creating an amazing introduction of my art.  Maybe it'll inspire you if your looking to present yourself or your business to your customers in a different way.  Or if your a fellow artist, to do something above and beyond to wow the gallery.http://vimeo.com/7558876

1 comment:

  1. i agree, it's totally necessary. i'm sure you'll be glad you invested in a logo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails