2.02.2010

Donate















To get your message into the community, make a piece of art (collage, painting, handmade item, photo, sculpture from found objects, poem, whatever) and donate it to a local non-profit organization as an auction item for a fundraiser.  Help someone else or an organization that can continue to provide a service for your community.

My donation is to a local cystic fibrosis fundraiser.  Sixty-five artists were given the task to paint a rose.  Of course I had to do the opposite of something realistic and expected when you think of a rose.  Even though it doesn't convey my message I wanted to put the idea of donating art in your head.

Click here if you'd like more details on the event my painting is going towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails