7.09.2010

Loveland Transformation Project: Day 18

DONE!!!  It's been 90 and even 100 degrees the last couple weeks I've been painting.  Then, the day I wanted to finished, it dropped to 70 and rained.  Really!?!  Anyway, I was finally able to finish up.  My part is done.  Now the contractor will give it a final clean and seal it up.  The hazard stickers and number of the transformer have tape over them right now.  I put the title of the painting, "Cancer Cell No." next to where the number for the transformer is.  I'll go back once the contractor is done and the tape has been removed so you can see the final.









2 comments:

  1. Sweet, Angela. That came out great...I see a mitochondria!! (I think?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is SO awesome! i'm in love with it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails