4.26.2010

You Voted So Here It Is

The votes are in and have been tallied.  Drum roll please........the winner is.......a free desktop/Blackberry/IPone wallpaper or background image.  Yeahhh!


I was going to post one image that you could download but since only a small number of people voted, I'll let you choose which image you'd like for a wallpaper and send it to you via email.  Visit my website:  CanadaHopkins.com to pick from my collection, then send me an email (canadahopkins@gmail.com) or comment below with 1) the title of the image you selected,  2) your email address, and  3) the size you need (800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024 and 1600x1200).  If you don't know, that's ok I'll send you something and you can try it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails